An option to improve on-screen viewing is to have Device icons change Colors to reflect their operational status. For example, if a Device is operating normally it will be green. If it goes into a Panic alert, the Device icon will change to red, etc. A Rule Violation Alert changes the colour to black, and an internal Sensor Alert will be yellow.
To activate the option, take the following steps.
- Locate your Device on-screen.
Note: In this example, the Device icon starts out as a purple colored airplane that has just triggered a Panic Alert.
- Right-click the Device to highlight it.
- Left-click the Device to open its shortcut menu.
- In the menu, click Properties.
- In the Properties window scroll down to Colour.
- Click inside the Colour text box to open a drop-down box showing ‘By Status’.
- Click By Status.
- Click NEXT.
- Click NEXT again.
- Click FINISH.
- The Airplane icon will then turn Red to reflect the Panic Alert.
When the Panic Alert is stopped, the Device’s colour turns to green to reflect its ‘Normal’ operating status.
Device Colour Code:
Green -- Normal Status
Red ----- Panic Alert Status
Black -- Rule Violation Alert Status
Yellow - Device Sensor Alert
Please sign in to leave a comment.