Sometimes the boundaries of a Feature need modification, and the name changed.
Use the following instructions to edit your Features:
- 1. Left-click on the Feature to highlight A menu board opens at the top of the screen.
- 2. ClickEdit on the menu board.
- To change the Name of the Feature, erase the old one and replace it with a new name.
- Next, add a related URL address, if one is being used.
- To resize the Feature, click Drag/Resize Feature button at the bottom of the window.
- To change the shade of the Feature’s interior, the Colours of the exteriors lines, click inside each text box and make a new selection.
- To change the look of the Feature, click any of the drawing dialog boxes to make design changes. Use the boxes to change the colour Shading inside the Feature, the Line Colours, the Line Texture and the Line Thickness.
- 8. To resize the Feature, clicktheDrag/Resize Feature button at the bottom of the window.
- 9. Then, clickand drag the small (+) sign in the center of the Feature to move it around.
- 10. Clickand drag the small (+) in the lower-right corner of the Feature to shrink or enlarge its size.
- Click UPDATE after editing your Feature.
- 12. An on-screen notice verifies the
- 13. To viewotherFeature functions, click Properties in the menu board to see the Feature’s ID number and ownership.
- 14. ClickMore to toggle ON or OFF on-screen visibility, or to add a Rule.