To view imported data, use the Advanced History Filter Tool (AHF).
- Open the Menu > Views > Reports > Advanced History Filter.
On the Source page locate the Target Operation connected to the file using the drop-down arrow
in the first text box.
Then, click the drop-down arrow beside Target Devices to make sure your file type is selected.
- 2. Enter theDates and Times that match those of your imported file.
Scroll down to Start Date/Time. Click in the empty text box to open a calendar and clock for entering the start date listed in the file.
- 3. Click thehighlighted datethat appears when the calendar opens. (This date is what was entered when you uploaded the file.)
- 4. Click in the text box forEnd Date/Time to open its Calendar.
- 5. Again, click the highlighted date on the new calendar.
Note: This example is a small file that contains three generic Device reports
recorded in less than 2 seconds on the same day.
- 6. Click
- ClickYES on the validation notice.
- Type in a Name for the Report as it relates to your Operation.
- 9. Using the drop-downarrow, Select the map where you want the data displayed. (Map 1 is the base or main map on the screen)
Two notices will appear as the data is moving to the Advanced History Map.
- 10. On theAdvanced History dashboard, you will see the reports at the top. User can also filter the Grid using partial matches on multiple fields
- On the Timeline below, display the data on the playback map by manipulating the timeline.
Here you can see the Device reports are about a second apart, generating the three reports.