To import Generic data (GDR):
- Open theMenu > Plugins > Data Importer > Generic.
- ClickSELECT FILEto search for and then select the file you want to import.
Using the drop-down arrow, select the Operation name with which the file is associated.
Note: Click EDIT to review the file for proper formatting and layout.
- A notice appears at top of the screen stating the Data File is uploading and is submitted.
- Verify the uploaded File contains an Identifier number, the Date, the Latitude and Longitude, in the proper columns.
- Once all columns are aligned, scroll to the bottom of the report and click IMPORT.
- Click the Notification Centre icon on the toolbar.
- The uploaded GDR file now appears and indicates the results of the upload are available for review. Left-click the record to highlight it. Then click on the gray Import Bar on the right.
- A panel verifies the upload contains 3 Valid Data File Rows (none invalid).
Scroll down and click IMPORT.
Data Import Terms Used Above
- Valid Physical Data File Rows - The number of rows processed in an Excel file.
- Invalid Physical Data File Rows - The number of data rows not processed because of invalid data.
- File errors - The number of files not imported due to corruption or incorrect file format.
- Locations Found in Data – How many Latitude/Longitude or Addresses found in the entire import file.
- Device Reports Producible from Data - How many device reports can be produced from the source data.
- A notice at the top of the screen verifies the importing process.
- Open the Tree by clicking on the Tree icon on the toolbar.
- Scroll down the Tree to find your imported file under your Operation’s Data Sources.
- Right-click the file to open a link to the Advanced History Filter Tool to analysis of your file.