To import data into Application, you must have the following User permissions.
- Editscheduled downloads
- Importexternal data files
- Viewscheduled downloads
- Viewimported data
- Viewother data source identifiers
- Viewassociated data sources
- Readassociated data sources
Note: The imported file must always be associated with a specific Operation.
Note: A file cannot be imported if it does not contain (except for CDR and QML files):
- a unique Identifier Number
- a Date/Time
- the Latitude
- the Longitude
Note: If the imported file data was produced by a Device previously provisioned,
but not assigned to an active Operation, the file cannot be imported.
Note: When importing Generic Files, they must be in the CSV format.
9.2 Data Import Tool
The Data Import Tool (under Plugins on the main Menu) is used to import:
- Features/Feature Groups
- Generic Device reports (GDR)
- Other Device Data (customer specific)
Please sign in to leave a comment.