Creating a Workspace
When opening Application, the on-screen settings you see are part of a default Workspace created by your Administrator. In some versions of Application, only Administrators can give permission to work certain projects, use certain on-screen map tools, and to oversee the tracking of certain Devices. In other versions (like this one) you can create your own Workspaces and assign just the Devices and Features they want displayed in that workspace. Some Users build specific workspaces just for specific Operations, so they can quickly and easily access an entire tracking project when needed.
The first step in building a Workspace is to select the Operations, Features and Devices you want included in the workspace. Follow these steps to make those selections:
- OpenMenu > Workspace Settings.
- 2. SelectOperationsin the menu on the left.
Clear (uncheck) all of the boxes for the Operations you do not want to appear in the workspace.
- 3. Afterwards, clickNEXTat the bottom of the window.
- 4. UnderFeature Groups, clear(uncheck) the boxes next to the Feature Groups you do not want to appear as Overlays for your Base maps.
- Clear(uncheck)the boxes next to the individual Features (geofences/boundaries) you also do not want included in this workspace.
Note: If needed, go back and edit the contents of the workspace to add or remove Settings or Features.
- 8. Click