Changing Device Reporting Times
Most Devices have the ability to change their daily, hourly or weekly reporting times over-the-air (OTA), using Application’s Command and Control (C2) capabilities. To change the time between Device reports:
- Open Menu > Views > Devices.
- Right-click your target Device listing to open its shortcut menu.
- In the shortcut menu, left-click Control Panel.
- Click Configure in the Control Panel.
- The Primary Poll Time is the rate at which a Device normally reports. For example, if you set the time to one hour (1:00:00) the Device will report every hour. To set (or reset) the reporting rate, click in the Primary Poll Time text box.
- Click and drag the red slide bars to reflect how often you want the Device to report.
- Afterwards, click SET to save the new reporting schedule.
Close out by clicking X.
Please sign in to leave a comment.