Countries have to be manually added to the database.
The easiest way to add a country is to use SQL Management Studio to edit the "Countries" table in the database using the following procedure:
1) Open SQL Management Studio
2) Open the Object Explorer pane by hitting F8
3) Navigate the Object Explorer pane to Databases/Unitrac/Tables/dbo.Countries
4) Right-click dbo.Countries and select Open Table
5) Type the country name over the NULL in the last row of the szCountryName column
6) Tab to the bCountryDeleted column and enter 0
7) Hit tab again to commit the new row to the database
To remove a country from the admin website list, set the bCountryDeleted value to 1 in the same row as the country name and then hit the tab key to commit the change to the database.
Alternately, a country can be added from a SQL Management Studio query pane using the command:
insert into unitrac..Countries(szCountryName,bCountryDeleted) values('new country name', 0)